Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Reality is hard for Brexiteers

On Tue 15 May at 1:30pm Just saying wrote:
Reality sucks I guess.

Check it out here »
On Tue 15 May at 2:16pm Farage wrote:
Remainers wish to go against the will of the people. That really sucks.
On Tue 15 May at 3:23pm Just Saying wrote:
Forget leaving or staying neither is my point, my point is what has been known to the average stupid person (me) for a long time, just seems to be dawning on politicians.
On Tue 15 May at 4:55pm @Farage wrote:
The will of approximately one third of the electorate, that's what you meant to say, isn't it?
On Tue 15 May at 7:09pm Farage wrote:
Majority rules. If the losers couldn't be bothered to vote then it serves them right.
On Tue 15 May at 7:45pm The people wrote:
Out means out and we need a Clean Break, no half-deals or agreements. Interesting that Germany car makers are lobbying their government to give UK good trading deal, they need our business etc etc.
The voters have spoken and letís stop bleating and welcome the challenge....
On Tue 15 May at 8:12pm Impossible wrote:
It's impossible not a challenge, there is no solution to the Irish border that delivers Brexit, keeps the good Friday agreement intact and actually means we leave the EU. About time people started to realise this, Brexit won't happen, it can't.
On Tue 15 May at 9:19pm sodtheirish wrote:
You sound like a spoilt child. Anything is possible if you have faith.
On Tue 15 May at 9:39pm Impossible wrote:
@sodtheirish im really not sure where faith fits into reality, good counter argument though!
On Tue 15 May at 9:52pm Just saying wrote:
What about the Scottish then!

Check it out here »
On Wed 16 May at 1:00am THEIRISH wrote:
This is to sodtheirish; I am the Irish,you no good, ignorant, racist melt.
Do you refer to other nations in such a racist way? Pakistanis? Africans? No... I guess not. So mind your language.
On Wed 16 May at 10:59am ToBeSureToBeSure wrote:
The thing is nobody cares about Northern Ireland except the Irish (and I include Northern Irish Loyalists and Republicans in that).
They shouldn't be a barrier to Bexit.
On Wed 16 May at 11:25am Get real wrote:
The title of this post should read "Reality is hard for remainers" who continue to throw their toys out of the pram because they didn't get the result they wanted. " we want another election, result wasn't proportional blah blah blah"
Get a life !
On Wed 16 May at 1:33pm Lamdan wrote:
I think reality will be a disappointment for most, obviously Remainers are unhappy, but I don't think anything that the majority of Brexit voters thought they would get will be delivered either. It would have been better to negotiate a Brexit scenario and then vote on whether to leave under those terms or Remain. Instead the electorate was given a choice backed up purely on propaganda and exaggeration.
On Wed 16 May at 6:30pm Get over it wrote:
I voted leave and proud of it. People need to get on with it and stop blaming everything on brexit. We did fine before we entered the eu and will do again.
On Wed 16 May at 6:50pm @Get over it wrote:
We didn't do fine before the EU! This country was on its knees with balance of payments crises, devaluation of the pound, mass unemployment, low wages, collapsing industries and crumbling infrastructure. All on the way back since the referendum.
On Wed 16 May at 9:14pm @Get over it wrote:
The point is we can't leave with having a hard border between NI and the UK or Ireland. We can only fake leave while still remaining in, it's something most remainders can live with, but it's far from Brexit?

On Fri 18 May at 1:48pm Stonemam wrote:
we want brexit then the athnic cleanssing will begin

19 posts left

Your response

Reserve your name
You must log in to use that name
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Mercury and Magnesium 96:137
Mercury and Magnesium

Hello, Can anyone recommend a good saxophone teacher in Lewes? For an adult complete beginner. Thanks Beth more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I like the walk along the ouse to Hamsey church, the view from the top of the Castle, Pells pool, the antique shops and boot fair, the lion in the window of the 15c bookshop, keere street
BrixtonBelle

Job search

Advertise a Job
for £10

Upload your CV