Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Who cares about Christmas at LDC

On Mon 16 Apr at 8:03am Southover resident wrote:
My planning friend at the council has just told me that the bosses want the Lewes council staff to work over Christmas but only in Eastbourne. Southover House or that place in Newhaven wont open but Eastbourne reception will be for members of the public. Lewes treated second class again to Eastbourne. Councillors why are you letting this happen?
On Mon 16 Apr at 8:19am Mango wrote:
I doubt Councillors are reading this forum!
And are you trying to get your friend who works for planning department at LDC in to trouble by sharing this information or what?
Millions of people have to work over the Christmas period anyway.
Pointless post.
On Mon 16 Apr at 8:55am my town wrote:
let get the town clean up first
On Mon 16 Apr at 9:00am Let em have it wrote:
Mango I think the point being made here is not that they are working over Christmas but that the Lewes staff are having to work in Eastbourne and no public buildings open in our area?? You are right about not highlighting the friends details though
On Mon 16 Apr at 9:10am Blob Gerdoff wrote:
Do they know it's Christmas.
On Mon 16 Apr at 9:26am Council chief wrote:
Are all these council posts being started by the same employee? Get another job if you don't like it.
On Mon 16 Apr at 10:33pm Twango wrote:
So, we can expect that all team members working in the planning department at LDC will be called in to a meeting this week and given a bollocking about divulging information to 'friends' who go on to post said information on the Lewes forum.

On Tue 17 Apr at 8:40am Quango wrote:
LDC PD are not allowed friends. They are being watched by LDC Pd

On Tue 17 Apr at 1:57pm Fairmeadow wrote:
If you say you know a planner who has friends living in Lewes you are cutting the suspects down to a very small number.

28 posts left

Your response

Reserve your name
You must log in to use that name
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Lewes Castle Sunset 61:137
Lewes Castle Sunset

I think you doth protest too much!
You might think that "the matchday atmosphere is great" but, for the vast majority of the... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
The Lewes Forum is one of the many great things about Lewes
Nina

Job search

Advertise a Job
for £10

Upload your CV